On recommendation by the PC² management board, the executive board of Paderborn University has appointed the following advisory members to serve on the PC² advisory board:
- Dr. Christoph Hagleitner, IBM Zurich Research Lab, Switzerland
- Volker Hamer, NRW Ministry for Innovation, Science and Research (MWIF)
- Prof. Dr. Dominik Marx, Ruhr-Universität Bochum
- Prof. Dr. Alexander Reinefeld, Zuse Institute Berlin
- Marie-Christine Sawley, PhD, Intel Exascale Reserach Lab Paris, France
- Dr. Felix Wolfheimer, Computer Simulation Technology AG Darmstadt
We welcome our new advisory board members and are looking forward to a fruitful collaboration.
On behalf of the management board, we would also like to thank our previous advisory members who retired from their position with the end of their term:
- Dr. Karsten Beins
- Dr. Horst Joepen
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Michael Resch
- Prof. Dr.-Ing. Ulrich Rückert
- Dipl. Phys. Thomas Rüter
We are grateful for their longstanding support of our institute and we are looking forward to continue our collaborations in the future.