High Throughput Cluster (HTC)
This system should be used to run only sequential jobs with no timeout (i.e. sequential throughput computing).
Currently we provide access to about 140 CPUs. The number of CPUs will increase by adding more and more virtual machines into the architecture.
- Apply for an account
- Frontend-Node: pc2htfe1
- Accessible only from the university network (131.234.x.x)
- SSH-Fingerprint: 2048 ea:3f:ab:3c:01:79:8a:cc:47:35:38:a3:78:cd:07:e0 pc2htfe1 (RSA)
- Read the man pages on the frontend (e.g. man qsub)
- Read the Torque User Manual
- Read the FAQ
- Send an email to pc2-gurus(at)upb.de with the subject: "HTC: ..."