Permananent job annoucement. Last updated on 2018-10-02.
The Paderborn Center for Parallel Computing is a central scientific institute of Paderborn University. We are an inernationally active, interdisciplinary research and competence center for high-performance computing and applications.
In our focus area "custom computing" we investigate and develop design methods, runtime systems and applications for heterogeneous computer systems with accelerators, in particular FPGAs.
We are searching student research assistants with or without Bachelor's degree (SHK/WHB) to support our research in the previously mentioned areas.
- Students in the advanced Bachelor or early Master Program in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computational Science or a comparable program
- Very good knowledge of C or C++
- Working knowledge of parallel programming (e.g. OpenMP, OpenCL, MPI) and modern computer architecture
- Good knowledge of English
- Possibility to contribute to interesting, state-of-the-art research topics and projects
- Flexible working hours
- Working a part of a friendly team
- Possibilities for followup Bachelor's or Master's theses in a related topic
Please send your application including relevant materials (e.g. CV, certificates, examples documenting your practical experiences) directly to Prof. Dr. Christian Plessl.