How to get a User Account at PC2:
Please note that in order to apply for an account or to be added to a project the project must be granted. That means if you actually, for example, want a test project you have to apply for a test project first (see test, small, normal/large projects and the overview page for details).
- Members of the Paderborn University have to use their IMT account. Please ask the principal investigator (PI) or project administrator (PA) of a granted project to add you to the project via the IMT service portal.
- Scientists without an IMT account have to apply for an account.
- Please follow the steps:
- Find out the project acronym. This is a string like hpc-prf-lsdfa. If unsure please ask the principal investigator of the project.
- Fill out the online account request form at PC²-JARDS
- After submitting you will get a pdf by mail. Please sign the pdf and have the principal investigator of the project sign it (either by hand or digitally).
- Send the signed pdf to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The account will be created within a few days and you will be notified by mail.