The events at Paderborn Center for Parallel Computing (PC²) in the next few months:
- Cray Optimization Workshop, October 14/15 9-18:00, N2.216, Paderborn
The workshop introduces the Cray Compiler Environment, the Cray Performance tools and including practical hands-ons with smaller exercises and real world applications.
- HPC-Statuskonferenz der Gauß-Allianz, October 17/18, O1, Paderborn
The HPC Status Conference offers scientists and users a platform for interdisciplinary exchange on current research activities and issues in the field of high and high performance computing in Germany (HPC).
- PC² User Meeting, December 12th, 13:30-18:00, Paderborn
A chance to get in touch with other users of PC² systems and PC2 staff, learn about new services at PC2 and new initiatives.
- New weekly HPC consultation hour, every Tuesday 13:30-15:00, O2.267
no registration or appointment required, just come by with your HPC- or cluster related problem!
- Linux Introduction Course, October 22, 14-18:00, O2.267
- HPC Introduction Course, November 5, 14-18:00, O2.267
- Advanced topics of HPC, November 26, 9:00-18:00, O2.267
- Performance Engineering Course, December 17/18, 9-18:00, O2.267